Looking for technical Co-founder for an
e-commerce venture (m/f) in Berlin
Worldwide, there are about 1.6 billion people shopping online on a regular basis. Analysts predict that the market volume will double in size in the next four years. Omnichannel and the shift to mobile commerce are changing the industry at its core. But are the technical processes and systems really prepared for e-commerce 3.0?
eHub is the first single-sign-on service specifically tailored for e-commerce. Once a consumer has registered for eHub they are able to use the very same login credentials to checkout from any store that is part of the eHub network. This reduces the abandonment rate thereby leading to more orders. Moreover, the consumer saves time at the checkout and doesn’t need to manage new passwords. At a glance, eHub's dashboard displays all orders and personal data.
For this emerging venture, I’m looking for a dedicated co-founder (m/w) with a technological background in Berlin. The ideal candidate should have a great interest in entrepreneurship and willing to go above and beyond for this venture.
Alongside these key qualities, you should also have the following:
- Experience in the development of web applications
- Profound knowledge of how to build a solid IT application architecture
- Interest in the area of e-commerce
- Basic understanding of business administration and economics
What’s in for you:
- Autonomous working environment with the potential to expand
- An all-encompassing business (ad)venture
- The possibility to create your own company culture
- Access to a network of advisors and other founders
- A significant financial stake in the company